What new colors will consumers crave in the coming two years? Which materials are set to dominate trend-right decor? What are the top styles that will drive purchases of everything from furniture to fragrances? Michelle Lamb, Editorial Director for The Trend Curve, presented her answers to these questions to the Air Care Division of the Consumer Specialty Products Association at their annual meeting in December of 2016.
Following the conference, Michelle was asked to make her seminar available as a Special Report that could be downloaded and referenced over and over. The result is TrendSpark™ for 2018 and Beyond. Supported by over 100 images, this product provides trend insights that you can use in developing assortments, including:
- Michelle's tips on carrying out retail reconnaissance from a trend perspective
- Key influences on color for the coming 3 years
- The best new shades in each color family
- Top ways to make materials look and feel fresh
- Details for 3 styles that are forecast to drive future consumer interest and spending.
View some select pages from this report: