The Trend Curve attends every High Point furniture market, and we report about them in our newsletter, as well as in our real-time members-only emails. We do this because we know this show is just too important to miss! The October 2016 High Point Market will certainly be no exception. Enter through the InterHall, also known as the “front door” to the High Point Market, and you’ll immediately be put in step with 70 of the world’s best medium-high to high-end furniture and accessory exhibitors. For more than 25 years, Interhall has served up an expertly selected collection of the most original resources worldwide. New for this October Market will be:
Susan Hornbeak-Ortiz launching the world premiere of SHO Modern, a new globally inspired contemporary lifestyle brand featuring case goods, lighting, and leather upholstery.
- The debut of top designer and luminary Genevieve Gorder’s new collection for Tempaper.
- The introduction of a new line of case goods by Tina Nicole for Nathan Anthony Furniture — a gorgeous upholstery collection made in California.
- A new collaboration in furniture, lighting, and home décor between Justina Blakeney and Selamat Designs.
- Ave Home’s new lighting collection by Julie Neill Designs, with original art by Holly Mabry Poole.
- The US debut of European powerhouse Eichholtz, among many others.
With 180 buildings and over 100 countries represented, producers and retailers agree that, if they could choose only one market to attend each year, it would be High Point.
At The Trend Curve, we never have to face that choice, fortunately, because it’s our business to be our subscribers’ eyes and ears all of the important US shows, as well as those in other countries. But, given all of the educational and social events and all of the world-class exhibits scheduled for next month’s edition of High Point, we cannot recommend attending this show enough!