The Trend Curve™ Newsletter
PLEASE NOTE: This April 2019 issue of The Trend Curve was our last.
Six times each year, The Trend Curve newsletter gives industry professionals a trend expert’s perspective on the future of color, pattern and design for home interiors. For 30 years, that information has helped Members of our subscriber family create assortments that hit the mark with consumers.
Each issue includes an update on home furnishings color direction, a discussion of materials or finishes, and details for emerging themes and surface designs. And there are always lots of images to make sure you get the whole picture!
Your annual Membership subscription to The Trend Curve also gets you:
- Trend Flash™ emails, with instant trend updates from every trade show we attend
- Exclusive content on our Members-only blog
- Archive of The Trend Curve since 2011
- $100 off every regularly priced trend- or color-forecast product in the Trend Store
- Private, Member-only sales
- Members-know-first access to new color forecasts and trend reports
- Pre-order savings on every new product
Please feel free to request a free sample issue or immediately view or download one below. It will show you the straight forward reporting style offered each quarter in this top industry trade publication.
Savvy manufacturers, retailers, interior designers and related industry companies subscribe to The Trend Curve. They all need to know about the trends that will play a key role in their success going forward; they get that information and more six times each year from The Trend Curve.
Major Markets Attended
The Trend Curve editorial staff and correspondents attend major U.S. and European markets and trade shows, all to bring you the most up-to-date trend information available. Here is a sample of the markets that are attended every year:
- High Point International Furniture Market
- Maison & Objet
- NY Tabletop
- National Housewares Show
The Trend Curve visits other markets cyclically, personally interviewing the most important product design and development leaders, and the top trendsetting exhibitors at each show.