On the eve of the next Maison & Objet trade fair in Paris, the timing seems perfect for a look back at some of The Trend Curve’s favorite pieces from the September event. Hatton, a lighting group from Original BTC, was among the best debuts of the fair.
The Hatton lighting collection is truly unique. Made of bone china in soft white, shades for each pendant suggest the shape of a diamond. The lights are sculptural and lovely when turned off. Switch them on and they come to life as light interacts with the faceted forms to create a fascinating play of light and shadow.
Hatton lighting is available in single and group pendants, up-light, wall lamp, table lamp and sconce.
To learn about the color, material, texture and motifs trends from the January 2016 Maison & Objet fair, buy The Trend Curve‘s Trend Album™: Maison & Objet January 2016 trend report. Members of The Trend Curve‘s subscriber family can preorder this report, which will contain trend details and over 125 images, by contacting Janice@trendcurve.com. It will be available to the general public later in February.
Members of our subscriber family can also read about trends at the Maison & Objet fair in the February issue of The Trend Curve. That issue will also include trends from the Atlanta gift and rug markets and Christmasworld. Not a subscriber yet? Click here to subscribe.
Here are a few other benefits you’ll receive with your subscription:
- 6 information-packed digital issues per year
- Up-to-the-minute Trend Flash™ email updates with top-line trends from important markets and trade fairs worldwide
- An exclusive Members-only blog is a password-protected area that’s just for subscribers
- $100 off all our regularly priced trend and color products
- Member-only pre-order savings on new releases
- Subscribers-know-first email notifications of all new products and sales