The Trend Curve forecasts color and design trends 2 – 3 years in advance. Manufacturers and retailers who create assortments purchase those forecasts and use the inspiration they find in them to develop future products and color lines. Professionals who bought The Trend Curve Colors™ 2010 when it was first released are debuting those collections this year. That means everyone will be able to buy products whose colors and styles were derived from The Trend Curve Colors 2010!
Recently, we have had several requests from interior designers and consumers to bring back our 2010 color-and-trend package so they can use it as a guide for purchasing at retail this year. You asked, we listened!
For a limited time, anyone can buy The Trend Curve Colors™ 2010, but not at the $675.00 price professionals paid two years ago. We are making this package available for the month of May for just $50.00, plus shipping/handling. Here is what you get:
– 38 trend-right hues in six fabulous collections
– Colors come in 5 ¼ x 5 ¼ inch paint-on-paper swatches
– You also get a quarter-size mini deck on a ring that you can carry with you when you make your color choices
– 9 trend cards that give you bullet-point details about each trend, PLUS the colors that will give you the look
– Dozens of color combinations, because it’s not just color that makes things look new, but the way they are put together.
To order The Trend Curve Colors 2010, just click here now because this offer is only available during the month of May and is good while supplies last.