You rarely find a child that prefers neutrals over color. Kids love color, and the more of it, the better.
Recently, The Trend Curve collaborated with one of the country’s top apparel color-and-trend experts to create a forecast for Fall/Winter 2010 that covers both home and apparel for the younger set. Here are a few highlights from Keeping Up With Kids™ Fall 2010:
• Red and Coral stand out for both boys and girls. Use them alone or as key accents to the season’s darker counterparts.
• Yellow is taking up with neutrals, as Gray and Black become Yellow’s top companions.
• Metallic influences continue to play a role.
• Piecing, patchwork and tiers will be right for girls.
• Cartoon graphics have appeal for both genders.
• Basic stripes and plaids won’t look so basic anymore. Think Preppy—and new combinations.
To order Keeping Up With Kids™ Fall 2010, go to www.trendcurve.com, go to the Trend Store and select Keeping Up With Kids from the pull-down menu. You can also call toll-free: 800.531.6614. Or just email Janice Carlson.