Our Spring Forward™ 2017 forecast is just around the corner. As The Trend Curve team prepares the trends and colors for this forecast, we’re taking a count of all the barnyard creatures that are forecasted to add up to more sales for your spring-future assortments. Sheep are among those at the top of the list. Some will be depicted as free-range grazers that fit a farm-to-table theme. Others will be perfect for Easter settings. But the softest and warmest will be newborn lambs for little ones.
Sheep are beginning a comeback for young-children’s rooms. And why not? Their woolen coats conjure images of the warmest blankets, and their fuzzy heads and ears will inspire everything from baby-feeding dishes to bedside-lamp bases. Wall art depicting sheep herds blur the line between fuzzy, full-coated lambs and the clouds on the horizon, giving lambs the ethereal look that induces sleep in both kids and adults. Sweet-dream messages make perfect framed signs and throw-pillow sentiments. Words like “Follow Your Dreams” and “Always Kiss Me Goodnight” are meant to soothe sleepers of all ages, making them a good match for bedrooms and guest rooms.
Just add such pastoral flowers as Lilies-of-the-Valley, lavender and heather to the backgrounds and the stage is set for relaxation and, ultimately, the peaceful worlds of both sheep and sleep.
What other creatures are on the must-have list for trend? Read The Trend Curve to find out! Here are a few other benefits that Members of The Trend Curve‘s subscriber family receive:
- 6 information-packed digital issues per year
- Up-to-the-minute Trend Flash™ email updates with top-line trends from important markets and trade fairs worldwide
- An exclusive, Members-only blog
- $100 off all our regularly priced trend and color products
- Member-only pre-order savings on new releases
- Subscribers-know-first email notifications of all new products and sales, including the soon-to-be-released Spring Forward™ 2017 color-and-trend forecast
Click here to subscribe.