From amethyst to royal and from lavender to plum, purples made surface designs look fresh. Seen in both printed and woven fabrics, they were never reluctant to be the center of attention. However, most purples were found within a broader palette, working as accents that supported range of colors. Here are a few of The Trend Curve’s favorites:
What are the other key color trends for 2018, 2019 and beyond? You can find out by reading The Trend Curve.
The Trend Curve industry newsletter has educated a worldwide audience of home furnishings industry professionals about incoming trends for almost 30 years, providing insightful and actionable color and design forecasts. Here’s what Members of The Trend Curve‘s subscriber family enjoy:
- 6 information-packed digital issues per year
- 20 up-to-the-minute Trend Flash™ email updates with top-line trends from important markets and trade fairs worldwide
- $100 off all our regularly priced trend and color products
- Member-only preorder savings on new releases
- Subscribers-know-first email notifications of all new products and sales
Click here to subscribe.