Since wall hooks have been trending for about a year, it’s easy to assume that all the creativity has been played out of this category. Don’t believe it! Wall hooks remain key items, and they will continue to be on-trend for at least 18 months to come.
At the Maison & Objet trade fair in Paris last month, there were plenty of new wall hooks on offer. They came in a single materials like wood or metal, or one of several mix-media combinations. Whether you like your wall hooks with bent wood, mirrored accents, directional bronze finishes or something else, there was something for everyone at the fair.
Here are a few of The Trend Curve’s favorite wall hooks from Paris.
This industry newsletter has educated a worldwide audience of home-furnishings-industry professionals for almost 30 years, providing insightful and actionable color and design forecasts. Here’s what Members of The Trend Curve‘s subscriber family enjoy:
- 6 information-packed digital issues per year
- 20 up-to-the-minute Trend Flash™ email updates with top-line trends from important markets and trade fairs worldwide
- $100 off all our regularly priced trend and color products
- Member-only preorder savings on new releases
- Subscribers-know-first email notifications of all new products and sales
Click here to subscribe.