Apparel expert and Editorial Correspondent Carole D’Arconte called out chain links as a look to track from the runways a few months ago. Lately, chain links have also started cropping up in home-accessory categories, appearing in surface designs and as actual chains.
Whether the look is delicate and jewelry-inspired or hardware-store chunky, metal chains are making news. It’s part of a broader interest in open areas and transparency that The Trend Curve believes will impact home-interiors product design for the next 24 months. Here are some of our favorite chain-link looks:
– Arteriors: these pieces are from Barry Dixon’s fabulous collection
– Bernhardt: note the chain-link hardware on their gold-metallic chest
– Regina Andrew: this company shows both feminine and masculine applications
– Van Roon Living: mirror with chain-link doubles the trend
– Wedgwood: Renaissance in red is destined to become a classic
– Willem Pluimers: cushions in this bespoke collection appeared at the Maison & Objet fair