The Trend Curve team authors has two blogs, one public and one private. The private blog is reserved for Members of The Trend Curve‘s subscriber family, and includes our newest and most actionable trend forecasts. Some of our recent posts include Plaidemonium (about the new look of plaids for 2017), Time for Tropical Style (an update on eco trends), Red Hot (preparing for color’s next trend evolution), Analyzing Animal Skins (they won’t look the same a year from now) and Black is Back (black has unexpected roles going forward).
Our public blog features trend information for everyone.
Here are the 10 most-read posts from The Trend Curve‘s public blog during 2015. They represent a range of interests, from Christmas to kids.
- Key Item: Daybeds
- Kids’ Products That Do More
- Gold Makes Gains on the Table
- Bakeware: It’s Suddenly Exciting!
- Dinosaur Invasion!
- An Asian Sensibility
- Trend-Forward Baby Furniture
- Ups and Downs at Showtime
- The Darker Side of Christmas
- The Real Fabric of the US
For access to all the trends discussed in the Member blog, subscribe to The Trend Curve‘s. The industry has relied on our experienced trend-spotting team for over 3o years, so you know you can have confidence in our color and design forecasts! Here are a few of the benefits Members receive:
- 6 information-packed digital issues per year
- Up-to-the-minute Trend Flash™ email updates with top-line trends from important markets and trade fairs worldwide
- Exclusive blog posts containing actionable forecasts and trend information
- $100 off all our regularly priced trend reports and color forecasts
- Member-only pre-order savings on new releases
- Subscribers-know-first email notifications of all new products and sales
Click here to subscribe.