Has the penchant for geometry gone too far? In Japan and Taiwan, the newest trend in dog grooming shapes a canine’s head into a perfect square or sphere.
Although this phenomenon was reported by outlets like NPR and the Daily Mail last year, it hasn’t yet made the jump across the pond. Comment below to say whether you think that grooming dogs to evoke cotton balls or fuzzy dice can catch on in the U.S.
Want to know more about pet trends? Become a Member of The Trend Curve's subscriber family to read our complete coverage of trends from the upcoming Global Pet Expo! Here are a few other benefits you'll receive with your subscription:
- 6 information-packed digital issues per year
- Up-to-the-minute Trend Flash™ email updates with top-line trends from important markets and trade fairs worldwide
- An exclusive Members-only blog is a password-protected area that's just for subscribers
- $100 off all our regularly priced trend and color products
- Member-only pre-order savings on new releases
- Subscribers-know-first email notifications of all new products and sales
Click here to subscribe.