Yellow was a dominant hue at this year’s NeoCon fair, held June 13-15 at Chicago’s The Merchandise Mart. Eclipsed only by blues, yellow varieties from Golden, Canary and Buttermilk varieties to orange-kissed and citron-like hues appeared on all surfaces, especially as an accent color in upholstery fabrics.
Punchy pastels and retro orange-reds were noteworthy, too. Arper was a best example of the former with new colors—Rosé, Petrol, Yellow, Ivory and Smoke—for its Catifa 46 stackable chair.
What else was trending at NeoCon? Read the August issue of The Trend Curve to find out! Members of The Trend Curve‘s subscriber family can log in to learn about trends from not only NeoCon, but also the Atlanta gift and rug markets, Dwell on Design LA, the Showtime textiles market and the Chelsea Flower Show. Not a Member yet? It’s easy to subscribe! Here’s what you’ll receive:
- 6 information-packed digital issues per year
- 20 up-to-the-minute Trend Flash™ email updates with top-line trends from important markets and trade fairs worldwide
- $100 off all our regularly priced trend and color products
- Member-only preorder savings on new releases
- Subscribers-know-first email notifications of all new products and sales
Click here to subscribe.